We are a US-based company seeking trained multimedia professionals based in the Philippines. Pineapple Staffing Multimedia Virtual Assistants™️ work directly with our clients to virtually assist with their business' digital media production needs.
Our Multimedia Virtual Assistants (MVAs) work with small businesses based in the USA.
We help our clients improve workflow, save time, and remove the burden of editing and producing digital content, allowing them to focus on future products and project planning.
Our goal is to help you succeed in this up-and-coming field of Multimedia Virtual Assisting. Join the Pineapple Staffing family and apply today!
Our pay rates are the highest in the industry along with other long-term benefits.
We provide free training at no cost to you. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and become a Certified Pineapple Staffing Multimedia Virtual Assistant™️
Have the ability to work from the comfort of your own home. No more commuting; spend more time with your family and friends.
You will work with the same client consistently, leading to the development of a long-lasting work relationship.
Our Multimedia Virtual Assistants™️ work with small business owners and other businesses based in the USA.
Join the Pineapple Staffing family and become a part of a growing, passionate, and dedicated group of Multimedia Virtual Assistants™️
You will be successful in this role if you have the following qualifications:
• You are able to take constructive criticism positively and use that to improve your work and production techniques
• You have verified skills or experience in ANY of the following: video editing, motion graphics design, 3D animation, videography, graphic design, illustration, web design, audio design and production, original music production, and voice talent
• You have dedicated video editing / graphic design / motion graphics / 3D rendering / sound design software ie: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom, Procreate, 3Ds Max, Maya, Z-Brush, Adobe Audition, Pro-Tools, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Reason, FL Studio, etc
• You have a desktop or laptop computer that is powerful enough to run the above programs
• You are able to follow precise instructions and efficient with your time management
• You can speak and write well in English
• You can connect with a variety of people and build strong and friendly rapport
• You have good attention to detail especially in written reports, video conversations, text and e-mail
• You are comfortable with virtual technologies and can learn quickly
• Have reliable high-speed internet connection at least 10mbps
• Have a webcam and headset with microphone
• Able to work at night i.e. 11pm-8am (8am-5pm Arizona time)
Applicants must meet the following requirements for hardware and software:
• Have a reliable high-speed internet connection (~10 mbps both download and upload)
• Must have wired connection - DSL or Fiber
• Have reliable computer hardware and software (will be verified by our tech team)
Minimum Hardware Requirements
-4 GB of RAM
Browsers & Internet
-Functional internet speeds of 10mbps*
-OS X 10.10
HD 720p 16:9 webcam
Low profile headset w/microphone
• Have a high-definition webcam (recommendations are provided)
• Have a discreet headset with microphone (recommendations are provided)